Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sonic Quest

Now it might not seem like it but this picture represents the start of one of my quests! I made My Little Whovian and inside of it was this Sonic Screwdriver. For those of you who don't know it is based off the series Doctor Who and the Screwdriver is one of his main gadgets. Some one inquired if they could get just the screwdriver from the book and I made it for them! Thus it is now listed alone in my Etsy shop.

I have decided that since I have created the 10th Doctor's sonic I need to branch out from there. Thus I will be seeing if I can make the other Doctor's toys out of felt as well. A few of them are going to be a challenge, but hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. Also I think it's going to be fun to recreate some of the more classic-Who props!

So as I go on this journey you'll probably be seeing more posts! Also if people are interested in tutorials you might be seeing those as well, yay! Anyway I need to wallow in how much work I have just made for myself and also put the reminder out there that I don't have to do it all at once. Eventually, and even eventually soon, but not in the next few weeks [school kind of takes 1st place on that one]


No comments:

Post a Comment