Friday, April 27, 2012

Piece of CAKE


This is cake I made a couple of years ago for a friend of mine. Well... I didn't bake the cake [don't trust my baking unless it comes out of a box first] but I did decorate it! Star Wars is one of Dante's favorites and thus R2-D2 was a must! We also kinda ran out of time/fondant when it came to the legs so we just left them mainly bare. Oh well, it was still delicious!

I didn't use a template or whatever, I just have a picture of our little bot and tried to get it as close as I could to him. It was hard but VERY worth it!! Also that silver edible glittery stuff is so much fun to paint with. I can't remember the name/brand we used but... so great! It also made it at least 120% more awesome. He loved it and I was so happy to be able to help him out. We totally surprised him and it was a great moment [especially when we all hid out in his backyard when he came home from work. He didn't know we were there!]



No comments:

Post a Comment